1. Administer and assist with methodology adapted from industry standard
which allows for the operation of a centralized desktop operations and
support. Using automation through industry standard technologies such as
Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server, and later
generations of Windows and other management tools as deemed necessary,
2. Maintain a single software image for all updates of patches and new releases
of operating system, desktop office applications and desktop business
3. Responsible to manage desktop operations and support services that
follow a holistic, lifecycle approach – all the way from deployment to
maintenance, administration, updates, user support, installations, moves, add
and changes (IMAC) and decommissioning of same such services. Desktop
operations and support would also provide desk side to user´s
community in the event that the Service Desk is not able to resolve incidents.
4. Hardware support engineer deliverables will include; Installation of hardware
and software, Upgrading your PC hardware & software
5. Required to inspect modified computer systems ensuring that the product
meets company standards.
6. Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware,
including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards,
routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and
installation of the parts
7. Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots required client software and hardware,
whether onsite or remotely.
8. Application Support Engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of
software applications in order to streamline business operations.
9. Optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and
performing debugging procedures.