Database Developers are responsible for data gathering before development of a database. They design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing databases.
• Modify databases and products according to client needs.
• Work to create functional requirements.
• Provide assistance to others in topics related to data management.
• Create reports on databases.
• Design and develop database architectures.
Should have strong knowledge of SQL, Java and Visual basic
Training in specific database systems including SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle