Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
– Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
– Performing requirements analysis.
– Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
– Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
– Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
– Performing user acceptance testing.
– Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
– Managing competing resources and priorities.
– A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
– Over 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
– The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
– A history of leading and supporting successful projects